CATALIS is hiring!
We are looking for a professional in communications inspired to develop promotional campaigns to inform the clinical research network.
Under the authority of the CEO, the Senior Communications Advisor will participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of the organization’s communications and marketing activities.
• Develop, implement and monitor the organization’s communication and marketing activities:
o Ensure the visibility of the organization and provide information on our various activities;
o Participate in the development of a communication strategy on clinical research to inform, educate, mobilize and engage patients and clinicians in Quebec, and to increase the visibility of Quebec expertise in order to attract more trials clinics funded by private enterprise
o Ensure that communication activities comply with government policies;
• Manage relationships with third parties (communications, marketing and other consultants);
• Ensure the implementation of projects and tools while respecting the plan, budgets and deadlines;
• Develop and / or supervise the development of tools and / or promotional material in collaboration with specialized agencies;
• Develop an organization’s communications policy;
• Write and distribute press releases, newsletters, articles, etc. ;
• Create and update content presented on the organization’s website and social networks;
• Coordinate and promote corporate events;
• Carry out targeted research on the internet (eg: monitoring activities on a global scale)
• Ensure the proper functioning of the organization’s CRM;
• Design analysis reports of the organization’s communication activities for all the platforms on which it is present;
• Perform all other tasks related to this position.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Perfect bilingualism, with an excellent command of written English and French;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint;
• Excellent writing skills;
• Proficiency in communications on the web, social networks and other relevant platforms;
• Initiative and autonomy;
• Sense of organization, planning and priorities;
• Rigor and attention to detail;
• Ability to integrate into a small, agile organization;
• Be motivated and performance oriented;
• Demonstrate rigor, have an eye for detail, a sense of priorities and the ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Be dynamic and enjoy working in a team;
• Have a good sense of organization and initiative;
• Be creative in the design of attractive documents / tools for the international market;
• Show flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing market;
• Interpersonal and interpersonal skills.